Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ready for Halloween! (already?)

Yes, indeed, I have my Padmé Amidala costume in my closet and it's clean, exactly my size, and brand new! And I just can't wait for awesome, fun, yummy Halloween! I couldn't believe that Collie-ollie is going to be Boba Fett. He said he would be Anakin Skywalker!! That way we could be a two-some! I really wish Collie would be Anakin. (sigh) :-( Wish some of you guys were here with me. (well, at least Oma is coming next week =-) ) And, well, I have some more news. Sunday, Mommy and I are going to see Swan Lake and part of Firebird. (If anybody knows the story of Firebird, please post in the comments area below the post. I miss all of you guys a lot!!!

Love you,
Anna xxx ooo (hugs and kisses)

5 comments:

  1. Hey anna it's Heather. I am sick. I dont want to tell you how but if you want more information on me being sick then you can go to my blog www.girloflifeomg.blogspot.com. Anyway i am going to be a vampire for halloween! I'm going to have fake fangs and all! My out fit rocks! We havent got it yet but mom says we'll go soon and before we buy we are going to check out some other vampire out fits too WITCH is fine by me! (LOL! Get it? WITCH it's haloween? Like a WITCH that flys on a broom? LOL anyway!) What is Firebird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look it up on wikipedia, Anna, lots of info there.

    Paige is a butterfly. Graham and I are fishermen. Al is our captain and Ev is our fish. Paige didn't go with the "theme" Graham had in mind, either, see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, Padme! I'm not sure if I'm dressing up this year or not.
    Have a great time at the ballet with your mom! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you could come to our house on Hallowe'en.

    I'd give you lots of goodies, Padmé

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveforlife: sorry you are sick.
    And, a firebird is a magical bird, and if she gives you one of her feathers, then when you need help, the firebird will help you.
    EdamameMommy: tell graham that that is a STUPENDOUS theme! even I would participate in that theme!
    Auntie Emily: please dress up! If you can't think of anything, ask me for ideas on g-mail.
    get2eric:i wish I could come, too. and I know you would give me lots of goodies!;-)

    ReplyDelete