Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friends. . . . er . . . enemies

Gabby (my friend), well, I'm just a little (a lot) fed up with her. She goes against my friends (and her friends apparently) when she's here to play with me. She made me tell my neighbor friend to go away even though my neighbor friend came to visit me unexpectedly. I was hoping we could play together.



Maybe I should break up with her. I don't know. She is
mean to me.



Now: the postly bonus question!

If you have a good friend, and she's treating you like an enemy, but when you ask you friend if he/her is your enemy, she/he says he/she isn't, what is your friend, a friend or a enemy?

3 comments:

  1. Anna it's Heather you should dump her big time. If she stops you from doing what you want to do and who you are friends with than she is an enemie.(Now for the anser of the question) If a friend or enemie says he/she is'ent enemie when you kow that she's being mean to you than he/she is saying that just becuse she wants to stay friends with you and you probly have somthing he/she likes and wants to stay friends just to keep using and/or seeing it. (Like Katie S. she hung out with me becuse she had no other friends and she just wanted to see my pets. Katie is'ent even friend swith me or Alexis now...Becuse she treaded us that way...) Good luck with Gabby Anna and like i saud you have to just say no if she asks toy to play with her and she'll get it in her head dont worry. Dont feel like you have to stay friends with her just to stay friends with her...Break apart...thats all...see ya around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your friend, Gabby, has very low self-esteem. She is possesive and thinks that you can't share your friendship with others and still be friends with her. I wouldn't call her an enemy, but she needs to understand that you can have many friends without taking anything away from the friendship that you share with her. She also needs to understand that if she is mean to you, you will not want to hang out with her. Don't allow her to isolate yourself from all of your other friends. She needs to grow up a little and learn to get along with others. Maybe someday she will become as confident, friendly, and nice to everyone as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like she doesn't know how to be a friend. You can teach her: treat her with respect and show her how friends treat each other. Have you told her how her actions upset you? If she still doesn't change, I wouldn't spend any one-on-one time with her, but you could still be respectful of her at school.

    ReplyDelete