Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Are The Leaves Falling Yet?

14+18=36. 90+80=170. 58+72=130.



These were the questions on my math homework today.
They look hard like they are right now, but if you put them like this:

example:
46
+32
78

they are easier to do.


That's all I wanted to post.
I just want to say that I miss you and love you!

And, now, I present. . . . . . .The postly bonus question!!!
Just put your answer in the comment slot below.

Q: If a tree falls down and nobody is around to hear it, will any body hear it?

3 comments:

  1. Isn't math fun? (I think you were trying to test your readers, but just in case--you may want to take another look at the first problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think a tree that falls still makes noise, even if no one is around to hear it, but the way you asked the question, the answer would be no.

    Miss you, too, Anna!

    ReplyDelete