Friday, July 31, 2009

Some awesome fun.... and I mean it.

A few days ago, Katherine & Alex came over (the day that I went jogging). We had a lot of fun. First, we played STAR WARS(we all know the whole saga.) Of course, I was my favorite character, Padme. Katherine was Anakin, Colin was Obi-wan, and Alex was Captain Rex. We played in my room for a little while, then we went out side. When we came in, we were sweating hard. Mommy offered some cold drinks, and we gladly accepted them. Then, back to my room. I made a sign for my door in different colors saying:

No adults.
No dogs.
Kids only.

Then, me and Katherine (the older kids) started making Christmas trees. We used foam hearts as ornaments. We used construction paper for the streamers and tree itself. We also (all 4 of us) painted with water colors. It was a fun play-date.

1 comment:

  1. It sound's like you play-date with KaTHERIN and Alex whent good. Better than are play-dateb i see. Well the only thing that whent wrong was the whole skirt situation. I mean i came up you and Coilin gave me a tour of your house (i had never been to there house before) You guy's interdouceted me to your cat's Fortello and...Umm...Well i forgot the other one's name but i know that there brother and sister and that there name's mean brother and sistir But anyway then we played with the walkie-talkie's remember? We whent on a scavenger hunt with them? Then we just kinda talked in Anna's room and then i hid a walkie-talkiie under a blakett on a couch and then when you or Coilin would walk by i would say something into the walke-talkie that i had but then you found out that it was me and then we started to sew and when i said i wanted to give it to Frankie well i guss you already figured that part out...I'm just glad that everything is OK between us now and i want to know when we can slip in another play-date. Mabey at my house? I got some new furnicher and i would also like for you to see that cat house for my cat's...Have fun at your grandparent's house...But please call me even when your at your grandparent's place. If you forgot my number Anna,it is 565-6050. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW METAL ROOF!!!!! -Heather

    ReplyDelete