Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jogging

Ya know, some times jogging can be a little (a lot ) boring, but this morning was A LOT of fun. Me and mommy went on a jog with Francesca, our dog. There is HUGE field behind our house so we let Francesca run across the field, and let me tell you, she is a fast dog. We jogged behind her. She really needed the exercise. I have been missing most of my friends from school. My legs were really hurting when we were jogging, but now they're nice and relaxed. Anyway, we had a wonderful morning all 3 of us, so it was nice.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Catwoman Anna! :-)

    I agree, I find jogging very boring, but I like how it makes me feel afterwards. Plus, it's great for burning calories and keeping me in shape. It helps to have a dog, or to use your iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Anna this website is AMAZING! How did u post up the picture catwoman? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u hear me typing with the pencil's? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOG FOR U! YA ANNA! SHE TYPED WITH PENCIL'S 4 THE 1ST TIME EVR!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes i meant 2 spell evr that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have u seen H.P. and the Halfbloode prince yet Cat woman?

    ReplyDelete
  6. B.T.W.[By The Way] The H.P. stand's 4 Harry Potter. LOL! Just in case u did not know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Anna,Do u have a webcam? I NEED 2 KNOW! Will tell u y after u tell me if u have 1 or not...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did u leave me Anna? Why...=(

    ReplyDelete