Tuesday, July 12, 2011

OMG, no posts!!!!

Wow.

So many things have happened. If you keep up with Vetmommy's Blog, then you may know somethings that happened. So, here are all the things that are going on.

#1: My poor hamster Chewy died in surgery while trying to remove a tumor. :'-(
Poor Chewy. My new hamster, Luna, On the other hand, is doing great!
This is me and Luna:

#2: School's out!!
After another successful school year, I can't wait for a new one!

#3: Guess What? I GOT MY OWN GOLDEN RETRIEVER!!! His name is Toby, and he's the best dog ever!!

This is him at age 6wks:



This is him on his first day at our house:


This is him today:


LOVE THAT DOG!!

#4:I DID MY FIRST TRIATHLON!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, I still can't believe it!! It was awesome!!

More to come on Toby!

Ciao,
Anna




4 comments:

  1. Anna, you are so lucky to have such wonderful pets. Please post more about your triathlon. I'd love to hear it from your point of view. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1) I'm so sorry about Chewie. I still miss Vino, too. But I really like Luna. You've done a great job with her, getting her used to being held. I'm glad she doesn't try to bite anymore.

    #2) Can't believe you're gonna be on TV next year! (Maybe you could post about that?)

    #3) Toby is just TOO CUTE. Love that little face. I like how you've posted pics as he's growing.

    #4) You are just amazing. I'm so glad I was there to see it and like your mom said, would love to read about your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your pup is adorable. So is your new Luna girl. Can't wait to see YOU soon. TWO DAYS! Wahoooooooo. We love you and wish you'd keep us up-to-date more often. Skype us, too!

    ReplyDelete