Friday, December 4, 2009

Green ROOM!!!!, and SNOW!!!!!!!

I painted my room Mountain Mint. It's a nice greenish color, that sort of glows. It's such a pretty color!! It also SNOWED today!!!! When 3rd was in gym!! They let us go outside and play in the snow!! You could see the little snowflakes hanging in the air!! It was so neat!! My friends and I (Heather, Laila, Alexis, Jazmine, and Katie) jumped and frolicked around. I even caught a snowflake on my tongue!! any way, I had a wonderful day.


:-)

postly question:


define frolicked.

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. It snowed in Houston too. It was so thick that the twins made a snowman.
    Glad you caught a snowflake on your tongue. That's neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good day! And I hope you continue to enjoy your green room.

    It snowed here in NYC on Saturday, but it didn't stick around. I was out shopping in it, but didn't frolick. :-)

    ReplyDelete